Win Designer Wallpaper in our Twitter competition
Here’s your chance to win designer wallpaper worth £150 from our new Highbrook collection in our Twitter competition.
If you’ve set your heart on redecorating your home this summer, we have some great news. To celebrate the launch of our new Highbrook collection, we have created a Twitter competition. However, entry is free and easy, and you could win designer wallpaper worth £150!
Highbrook– the fourth collection by The Paper Partnership Creative Director Elizabeth Ockford – incorporates a variety of new designer wallpaper trends. The vast colour palette features a selection of different textures, inks, metallic and mica.
Elizabeth has harnessed many different print techniques to enhance the surface of the wallpapers. And the inclusion of multiple harlequins, damasks and stripes means you can easily indulge your passion for patterns!
It’s an exciting time for designer wallpaper, as both retailers and homeowners widen their repertoires and embrace experimentation. However, we find the feature wall remains a firm favourite and is a fool-proof way to make a real style statement. So, why not go big and bold with Highbrook’s large-scale harlequin Fontwell print? It showcases surface texture within each colour block, to add instant depth, space and interest. A striking thread of gold runs through the pattern for that luxe on-trend finishing touch. We’re probably not supposed to have favourites, but we adore the Dark Blue as it’s just perfect for an accent wall!
Of course, there’s no need to limit patterns to just one area. Why not bring every wall to life with our distinctive Coleton print, which combines prominent lines and sweeping curves? Coleton combines an Art Deco influence with a 70s vibe to deliver a striking geometric effect. It’s the perfect choice if you’re looking for a contemporary design that also works with a classic interior. Coleton’s neutral background means it’s versatile, too. However, it’s still easy to accessorise within a room thanks to its fine lines of colour.
If your dream wallpaper involves damask, look no further than our Hurst range. The Dark Chocolate shade is ideal for an opulent effect, especially when teamed with tones of gold and biscuit. For a more serene ambience, select Sage and combine with soft green tones and architectural neutrals.
Alternatively, why not explore our Vita range? This is a classic damask created in a textural way for a fresh, contemporary appeal. Vita is available in four colourways. However, we’re big fans of the Butterscotch Berry shade – an easy way to add warmth and interest to your décor. This also appeared in The English Home recently and is proving very popular.
Our creative director Elizabeth Ockford also has her favourite designs from the new Highbrook collection she has designed and you can find out which ones in our film below:
Our entire Highbrook collection is available now from www.wallpaperdirect.com, so why not browse online for inspiration before entering our competition? All you have to do to be in with a chance of winning is to FOLLOW us on Twitter and RETWEET our competition posts via this link: https://twitter.com/@paperpartnrship
By entering this competition, you agree to our Terms & Conditions below.
The Paper Partnership Competition Terms & Conditions:-
- This promotion is organized by The Paper Partnership (TPP) and is open to any UK resident aged 18 years or over, except employees or agents of TPP or their families, households or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
- Entries are limited to one per individual.
- The decision of TPP is final and TPP will not enter into any correspondence regarding the results.
- There will be no cash or prize alternative.
- In the event that all or part of the any prize is unavailable then TPP reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equivalent value.6. TPP will announce the winners on Twitter on July 23. If any winner fails to respond by the required date of July 25 then TPP may at its absolute discretion disqualify that person and select a replacement winner who TPP will use all reasonable endeavours to notify them.
- TPP will not be liable for any disruption whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of any disruption to this promotion, TPP shall use its reasonable endeavours to remedy the disruption and resume this promotion on a fair and equitable basis to the entrants.
- TPP, acting reasonable, reserves the right to delay the timing of notification or publication of the results.
- When entering this prize draw through our social media platforms, please note that this draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with our social media platforms.
- TPP will endeavour to dispatch the prize to the winner via Wallpaperdirect within 28 days of TPP receiving a delivery address from the winner.
Promoter: The Paper Partnership, Unit C1-C5, Horsted Keynes Business Park, Cinder Hill Lane, Horsted Keynes, RH17 7BA