Win Country Living Fair tickets!
Don’t miss the chance to see us at this year’s Country Living London Spring Fair. The annual Country Living Fair is London’s must-attend event for anyone and everyone interested in interiors, crafts, DIY, food, fashion and beauty. The four-day event takes place at Alexandra Palace from 26-29thApril. It provides a wealth of inspiration and opportunity for members of the public. After all, this show features all the designers, artisans and suppliers you like to support. You can even try your hand at winning Country Living Fair tickets on our Facebook page too!
What’s on at the event
First of all, the show is theplace to discover fresh ideas, new trends, and unusual things to buy. Why not unleash your inner creative at the Crafting Workshops or shop till you drop at the daily Pop-Up Market? Furthermore, foodies can refuel with hot drinks and pastries in the Tea Rooms. In addition, you can recharge over a glass of fizz at the Drunken Duck Champagne Bar. The Country Living Kitchen is hosting a team of culinary professionals, all ready to share their specialist advice with themed cooking demos, too. You can also experience your favourite parts of the magazine being brought to life on the Country Living Stage. So the interactive panel discussions and lifestyle tips here from leading experts and contributors should be especially relevant.
Win Country Living Fair tickets for you and a friend
For us, though, the highlight of the event will be seeing our wallpaper on display in two room-sets at the show! A stylist has worked with us to feature our Baxter digital wallpaper on the Country Living magazine’s room-set. We also have our own room-set towards the entrance of the show so do keep an eye out as you walk in.
Here’s your chance to win one pair of tickets worth £29 to this year’s Country Living Fair at Alexandra Palace. Consequently, this competition is open to all those who are looking for ideas to give their home a fresh spring makeover from fabrics and wallpapers to furnishings and accessories.
Come and see us as we display a snapshot of our striking wallpaper designs on the Country Living magazine room-set. Don’t forget to look out for our very own display in our dedicated room-set to your right as you enter the fair. This is where we will unveil our newest Elizabeth Ockford collection, Highbrook, which we know you’ve going to adore.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets, it’s simple. All you have to do is LIKE our Facebook page and answer this simple question by commenting on our competition post on our Facebook page by clicking this link: https://www.facebook.com/thepaperpartnership/
Question: Which wallpaper collection will we unveil on our stand at this year’s show?
Dates of the show: 26th– 29th April
Location: Alexandra Palace, London N22 7AY
Find out more here: https://www.countrylivingfair.com/
By entering this competition, you agree to our Terms & Conditions below:
The Paper Partnership Competition Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is organised by The Paper Partnership (TPP) and is open to any UK resident aged 18 years or over, except employees or agents of TPP or their families, households or anyone professionally connected with this promotion.
2. Entries to win Country Living Fair tickets are limited to one pair per individual.
3. The decision of TPP is final and TPP will not enter into any correspondence regarding the results.
4. There will be no cash or prize alternative.
5. In the event that all or part of the prize is unavailable then TPP reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equivalent value.
6. TPP will announce the winner on Facebook on April 23rd. If the winner fails to respond by the required date of April 24ththen TPP may at its absolute discretion disqualify that person and select a replacement winner who TPP will use all reasonable endeavours to notify.
7. TPP will not be liable for any disruption whether due to technical problems or otherwise, which is beyond its reasonable control. In the event of any disruption to this promotion, TPP shall use its reasonable endeavours to remedy the disruption and resume this promotion on a fair and equitable basis to the entrants.
8. TPP, acting reasonably, reserves the right to delay the timing of notification or publication of the results.
9. When entering this prize draw through our social media platforms, please note that this draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with our social media platforms.
Promoter: The Paper Partnership, Unit C1-C5, Horsted Keynes Business Park, Cinder Hill Lane, Horsted Keynes, RH17 7BA